Tuesday, March 24, 2015

March babies...

Hello Crafty Friends!!

This month we celebrate the birth of our 2 beautiful daughters.  Born 3 years and 8 days apart.  I can't believe they are 27 and 24 already.  Where does the time go???

We had a great day with the whole family (except for our son and nephew that had to work and one aunt that couldn't make it, you  all were missed) that came up to celebrate.

Had to put a temporary craft studio together so I could at least get their cards made.  I have been in trouble these last few months for not hand making cards for everyone.  Who knew everyone loved getting one??  Makes me soooo happy.  :)  I love making them.

Here are the cards I made them.

Stamp set used:
cat2stamp by TheStampsoflife.com
using a technique from GinaKdesigns (in hindsight I should
have used alternating colors...next time! ;)  I really liked this
technique)

Stamp set used:
bicycle2stamp by TheStampsofLife.com

Our beautiful birthday girls!  <3 <3 <3

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!