Monday, October 10, 2016

Granddaughter's Halloween Art...



Hello Crafty Friends!

We had our granddaughter up for a visit for a week and just had to do some fun crafty project for her mom and dad.  I had to wait for my husband to have a day off work because this was a 4 handed project.  LOL!  Wish we had another person around to take behind the scenes pics as it was quite comical trying to direct my husband on how and which way to hold the baby while I painted the body parts.  She is quite the wiggler and very ticklish.  A memory we will never forget.

This pumpkin is of her painted butt!  This was the funnest one to make.

Her hands as a bat and feet as candy corn.  In retro spect I should
have done her feet upside down.  Oh well...oops!  hehe!
Going to try to get a Halloween photo shoot in pretty soon.  Need to get out my props...I'm a little afraid of getting into that closet!  Eeeek!  LOL!

Until next time...Happy Crafting!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!