Friday, July 28, 2017

Some changes for me..

Hello Crafty Friends!  

Well my friends, in this ever changing world, I have found that I just keep neglecting my blog.  I have been working on setting up an Etsy store and various other Facebook online stores trying to sell my wares.  I have been doing a lot of jewelry making lately and trying to earn some money.  :)

With that being said you probably won't be seeing very many posts from me here anymore.  I am sure I may pop in now and again, but if you want to really catch up with me and see what I am up to come on over to my Facebook, Instagram and Etsy store and take a look.  I have provided links to the right and below also.

MyNeed2Craft.etsy.com

www.facebook.com/myneed2craft

www.instagram.com/myneed2craft


Come on over and follow me there if you like.  Would love to hear from you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!